VERDA has the following lawful bases to process personal data:
Execution of the agreement
The legal basis for processing the personal data of the interested party which is collected is the execution of the sale and purchase agreement. In this regard, the interested party is obliged to provide that data necessary for its execution. If we are not provided with this data, the sale and purchase cannot be executed.
The management and issue of the sales invoice is based on the legal obligation of VERDA in its relationship with its customers.
In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis for the processing of the personal data of the interested party will be the consent of the same, in cases where it has been given:
- Management of the registration on the WEB/APP.
- Management of the sending of information on exclusive promotions, latest news and personalised information adapted to the profile of the interested party.
- To respond to the exercise of data protection rights, queries and complaints on the part of the interested party.
- Management of the garment availability notification service on the WEB/APP.
- Management and issue of the following accreditation of sale documents: e-receipt and Tax Free.
- Management of the WIFI service in VERDA stores.
The withdrawal of consent of said processing on the part of the interested party shall not affect the execution of the sale and purchase agreement entered into by the same and VERDA.
In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis of the processing of the personal data of the interested party will be the legitimate interest of VERDA:
- The drafting of profiles via the browsing on the WEB/APP on the part of a user registered on the same, in addition to all other users that have provided us with their data for any other purpose.
- The drafting of profiles for the sending of information on exclusive promotions, latest news and personalised information adapted to the profile of the interested party.
- The sending of satisfaction questionnaires on the products purchased or services used by VERDA customers in order to know their opinion and improve them.
Our legitimate interest consists of being able to guarantee that our WEB/APP remains secure, and to help VERDA understand the requirements, expectations and degree of satisfaction of the users and, consequently, improve the services, products and brands. All these actions will be performed to improve the degree of satisfaction of the customer and guarantee a unique browsing and shopping experience.